Thursday, June 24

.013

Food I ate:
- 1.3 oz. raw cashews/raisins, apple
- 8oz. Odwalla green juice
- popsicle, gin & tonic
- 1/3 cup cereal

Food I ate and then purged:
- 1 cup cottage cheese, melon
- salad (spinach, roasted veggies, avocado, turkey), whole-wheat roll

Food I ate with intention of purging:
...you don't even want to know.

4.6 mile run.

Acid reflux, I hate you. Refeeding belly and delayed gastric transit, I hate you. WHY IS EATING SO GODDAMN UNCOMFORTABLE.

I used to adore this juice; it was a "safe" "food." Holy crap I don't remember it being that sweet! I love sugar but this was like sugar punching me in the face-type sweet.

I also forgot how much easier it is to run a) on a treadmill and b) in an air-conditioned gym than outside in 90° F heat and humidity. My runs have been crappy lately; I get about 2-3.5 miles at most and much of that is spent feeling like I simply can't...go...on... even running at 10pm, which I like to do. Looks like I'm going to have to suck it up and spend more time in the gym if I want to regain any semblance of decent mileage though.

No comments:

Post a Comment