Wednesday, June 23

.012

I abandoned this project once school started last January. Taking 15 credits, plus working (on my feet, around food) nearly full-time plus the requisite life-devouring eating disorder; I mostly gave up "trying" with regards to food, and didn't have the time for blogging (or running much, sadly - I can't remember the last time I ran more than 10 miles/more than two days a week.)
I've been getting horribly sick the past few weekends, either from purging constantly or over-consumption of Splenda or excessive alcohol...or all three, on top of not sleeping enough. So here we go again. (Maybe not with pictures this time; my schedule hasn't changed much because I'm taking classes over the summer and working more than usual - thus, whenever I hear people talk about their "summer vacation" I want to punch them in the face.)

Breakfast:
- apple, blueberries, 2/3 cup cottage cheese
- iced coffee

Lunch:
- baby spinach, 1/2 avocado, grilled pork

Snack:
- granola bar

b/p.

3.3 mile run.


Snack:
- coconut water, popsicle (Edy's pomegranate fruit bar)

Dinner:
- apple, 1 cup cottage cheese

b/p.

No comments:

Post a Comment